The Halcyon Incubator has supported social entrepreneurs from every sector from around the world with our immersive model. The AWS-Bahrain-Halcyon Incubator Intensive program will focus on early-stage, technology-oriented Bahraini social enterprises leveraging the Amazon Web Services platform. This tailored program condenses Halcyon's 5-month incubator program into an intensive format that focuses on key skills related to sales, marketing, operations, investment-readiness, and the art of weaving social impact into the fabric of a business plan.
You will want to apply if
- You are working on a technology start-up in Bahrain
- You are a female founder
- You are looking for mentorship, advising, and training to help you develop as a founder
- You want to grow and scale your venture
What you can expect from Halcyon
The Halcyon Incubator program equips early-stage social entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures. The AWS-Bahraini-Halcyon Intensive will begin in November 2020 in a virtual format with a cohort of the best female social entrepreneurs in the country for monthly training sessions, leading up to an in-person residency phase taking place in Washington DC in the Summer of 2021.
Founders accepted into the program will receive:
- World-class training and programming for early-stage social enterprises
- Access to an exclusive network of partners, supporters, investors, and Halcyon Incubator alumni Fellows
- Access to Amazon Web Services technology credits and solutions architect expert guidance throughout the program
- Access to a wide range of innovators, influencers, and community figures through conferences and events
- Week-long residency in Washington D.C. to connect with key ecosystem stakeholders in the United States
- Ground transportation for any off-site training and/or cultural activities taking place within the Washington, D.C. area
- Advice from legal, business, communications, and marketing partner companies
- Pitch sessions to improve how to pitch, present, and persuade with feedback from experienced startup founders, mentors, advisors, and impact investors
What Halcyon expects from you
You must commit to being an active member of the Halcyon community by positively contributing to our ecosystem and sharing your talents, expertise, and empathy with Fellows. Accepted fellows will also commit to participating in each monthly virtual session, and attending the residency in the Summer of 2021 (dates subject to change dependent on the global health situation).
If you have any questions or issues with the application, please contact the Halcyon Incubator team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit the Halcyon Incubator's website to learn more about the organization.
Please create your account and start your application today! We will follow up to remind you to submit your completed application before the deadline on Monday, November 23rd, at 11:59 PM EDT.